Finally everything at a glance: The 82 best “brilliant tricks”, summarized in a high-quality book. Here you can order it.
The bathroom is the business card of the house. A clean and cozy bathroom, in which everyone immediately feels comfortable, increases the overall quality of living. In the morning you start the day happier, in the evening you go to bed happier.
These 10 tricks will help you turn your bathroom into your personal “wellness oasis”. Have fun trying!
1) In the shower, limescale deposits can form through the water, where tiny particles of dirt stick to it. Quickly, the bathroom looks yellowed and greasy. With this homemade bathroom cleaner, you’ll get rid of the problem in no time.
2) How to “knot” a fluffy soft shower mat from old towels, this article explains .
3) Ivy grows almost everywhere. However, only a few know that the climbing green can also be used as a natural and environmentally friendly detergent. This article will show you how it works and explain the background of this well-tried home remedy.
4) Whether as a towel rack or as a toothbrush clamp – this cheeky tennis balls everyone loves!
5) At the sink and in the shower is formed especially in the joints, where the moisture accumulates, mild mold. Not only does it look unattractive, it can also lead to health problems. Therefore: nothing wrong with him, with this homemade mold ex .
6) Why hang a eucalyptus branch in the shower? This article gives you 6 good reasons that will do your soul and body good.
7) These inexpensive and highly effective toilet cleaner tabs should always be kept in stock. This article shows you step by step how to do it yourself.
8) Make your partner a joy and support your beard now only with the help of a beard apron . It catches falling hairs, so you can dispose of them clean in the bin. At the same time, you are bending over a clogged drainpipe !
9) If the accident has already happened and your water can not drain in the sink, then only one thing helps: this quick drain cleaner of the brand Eigenbau.
10.) But now really enough was cleaned. It’s time for a cozy bath in the tub. There’s nothing like this decorative, multi-functional bathtub shelf , with everything at your fingertips, without fear of something falling into the water.
With these tricks the “business card” of your house is perfectly equipped to the icing on the cake. If you are annoyed now that your bathroom is so small, this article reveals 13 clever life hacks for more storage space in the wet room.
You can find even more ingenious tricks, projects, household tips and ideas in our new book, which you can order here .