Finally everything at a glance: the 82 best “brilliant tricks”, summarized in a high-quality book. Here you can order it.
April April! To play a joke on his fellow human beings on April 1 and send them to April is a widespread tradition. Unfortunately, the supposedly funny pranks are often quite mean and therefore only for the self-proclaimed joker a joke.
This is not the case with the following April fools. The victim, of course, will feel upset, scared, or annoyed for a moment, but in the end, no one will be harmed – neither the unclean nor any friendships.
1) Stick a strip of tape over the mouse’s laser and your victim will think his mouse is broken.
Because no matter how wildly he will move her back and forth across the desk, the cursor will remain motionless on the screen.
2) Pick up some chocolate foil to wrap red grapes in and offer them to an unsuspecting fellow who will not bite into what he expected.
3) But not only chocolate beans, even the dark biscuits with white filling can be used to deceive and clean: Dissolve the biscuits from each other, scratch off the cream and replace it with white toothpaste, before you again zusammenpappst the biscuits.
While you secretly plastered the cream, your counterpart wonders about the idiosyncratic taste of these biscuits.
4) If you paint a piece of soap with colorless nail polish, it will not foam.
Your victim will try in vain to wash his hands.
5 Cut out black cardboard outlines of insects and stick them on the inside of a lampshade to frighten your unsuspecting victim when it turns on the light.
6) So close yet so far: Wrap cable binders around the roll of toilet paper, and the next visitor to the quiet village will have to look for an alternative in the hurry of need.
7) And another candy that’s not what it seems to be: these delicious lollipops are actually chocolate-covered Brussels sprouts.
8) Perhaps the most borderline joke in this list, but with the notorious Stehpinklern a lesson is given: Span cling film on the toilet bowl.
9) Attach a tack to the door with some tape and put a balloon in the corner behind it.
Your colleague will really wake up when he enters the office in the morning.
10) If you still have party bangers from the last New Year’s Eve party, you can vary the previous trick a bit.
11) Wet an empty toilet paper roll, deform it accordingly and place it clearly visible on the toilet seat.
The neighbor who enters the toilet will lose faith in humanity in the short term.
12) Bubble wrap under the runner provides amazement for those who walk over it. Where do the strange sounds come from?
13) Take the empty bottle of a well-known coke brand and fill it up with soy sauce.
If you have a bottle with a screw cap, you should then remove the plastic ring under the lid so that the bottle looks unopened when you close it again and offer it to someone.
14) A fast-paced classic: remove the batteries from the remote, replace the battery compartment door and happily watch your victim take a while to figure out why the remote does not work.
15) Finally, a truly diabolical prank: Mix M & M’s and Skittles and enjoy the confusion you create with it.
Incidentally, the origin of the April Fool is unclear. Some people assume that people celebrating the New Year on January 1st made fun of those who still celebrated the beginning of the year around the start of spring.
If you’ve got a taste for it, here are 20 more pranks from colleagues in the office .
You can find even more ingenious tricks, projects, household tips and ideas in our current book, which you can order here .