Finally everything at a glance: the 82 best “brilliant tricks”, summarized in a high-quality book. Here you can order it.
“People should travel and do not sh …,” SPD politician Herbert Wehner once said in a debate over toilets on trains and at train stations. In view of the state of many public toilets, one would usually rather avoid the business. But it does not help: If you have to, then you have to.
And whoever has to do more often, gets a lot to see. This is impressively demonstrated by the following toilet gallery. In this quiet village the visit becomes an unforgettable experience:
1) Modern WC with Plumpsklo feeling.
2) Friends of brass music must now be very brave.
3) You already have the right attitude.
4) “Somehow I feel watched …”
5) SpongeBob had to move for financial reasons.
6) So you can combine business and business.
7) Better keep your distance.
8) Loo or monastery?
9) Say “Aaah!”
10) Welcome to the future.
11) I hope that’s just a temporary solution.
12) For lovebirds.
13) gamblers come here completely at their expense.
14) Peeing like a king.
15) Who is afraid of the Great White Shark?
One sees: Even a visit to the toilet can be an adventure. For some, the toilet is just more than just a normal abortion. Do you know, for example, these interesting facts about the toilet? Of course, there are also deterring examples of quiet places: In this article you will find the probably worst toilets in the world.
You can find even more ingenious tricks, projects, household tips and ideas in our current book, which you can order here .